get URL and decompress()

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Wed Sep 22 16:53:12 EDT 2004

Hi again,

Could it be related to the charset property ?
I'm on Mac OS9, and I upload my compressed
text file to the Linux server via ftp.
When I download that same file to my HD with
a ftp client and compare the content with the
original file using BBedit, I get the same thing.
But when I download it in Rev using "get URL",
I get binary data, but different.
Also, when I grad an uncompressed text file from
the server with "get URL", some special characters
get transformed : é becomes È for instance...
This happens on Mac but not on Windows...

JB