Open an Application from within RR

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Sep 27 23:24:38 EDT 2004

Kathy try putting this on a field called "myscript":

tell application "iCal"
   activate
end tell

put a button with the following script

on mouseUp
   do field "myscript" as applescript
end mouseUp

I guess that should work... You can hide the field "myscript" so that
it does not interfere with your interface. =)

Cheers
andre

On Sep 28, 2004, at 12:13 AM, Kathy Jaqua wrote:

> Hi Andre
>
> It's nice to hear from you to. Thank you but I have no
> idea what you just wrote. (Yes, It's me:)
>
> I want the user to be able to open the "iCal"
> Application from a button that they click on. I don't
> know Apple Script. Do you have a button RunRev script?
>  (and see no C--pretend your an old hyperCard person;)
>
> Kathy Graves Jaqua
> A Wildest Dream Software

Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004
Soap Dog Studios - BRAZIL