[ANN] libDatabase Article and source

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Sep 22 13:28:27 EDT 2004

On Sep 22, 2004, at 8:38 AM, Andre Garzia wrote:

> you're THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! Tu es el hombreeee!!!! (heck, I can't get
> that language right)
>
> libDatabase is very impressive. I remember when you helped me with PHP
> and packing data for my Revolution project, I went coding just like
> libDatabase. I put things in arrays, and the like, but libDatabase is
> light years ahead of my conduitDB library. And I am very thankfull for
> it!!!! It solves many problems I was experiencing!

I'm glad you like it.  Using the library has significantly decreased
the amount of time it takes me to get a database project up and
running.

> it's just plain easy! I think I'll try to write a little primer on it
> so that we can spread the news!!!! :D man, that code rocks... that
> getTableRow function is a life saver!!!!! :D

A primer would be great.  I had to rush through the article I put
together so I hope it is easy enough to follow for people.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com