'Blessed' plugins

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Mon Sep 20 23:52:59 EDT 2004

Did "toplevel" exist before MetaCard? Does it exist outside of
Revolution?

In any case, what's wrong with the cantModify property, which would
seem to be tailor-made for this?

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I like your original
proposal of a custom property for this. CantModify has a more general
purpose and would be (somewhat) overloaded serving in this capacity, I
think.

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com