Urgent: QT quality too low

david at anon.nu david at anon.nu
Mon Sep 20 17:10:56 EDT 2004

Richard Gaskin wrote:

> I have a movie sized 1024 x 736 which is in a player, and while it
> looks reasonably sharp in Apple's QT Player it is noticeably fuzzier
> in the Rev player.

Probably not much help - but I had a similar issue a while back. You
should look at the codec being used? I found previously that Apples
players were specialy optimised for playback quality when I compared it
to any other apps i could find. There was simply no way round it -
Director was no better. What codec are you using?