Pointer tool in standalones

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Thu Sep 16 18:13:55 EDT 2004

I must be tired.

So mouseUp is sent when the pointer tool is active, but is intercepted
by the IDE, so that the stack never gets it unless it is a standalone?

Strange, but apparently true.  I am working only with the pointer tool
here, and somewhere down the line I ended up with a mouseUp handler in
my card script that said "select empty".  Obviously this would cause
that problem!

I missed it because I did not expect the different behavior from the
standalone, since that handler never gets executed when running under
the IDE.

Whatever, it works now...

Thank you!