Pointer tool in standalones

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Thu Sep 16 17:54:29 EDT 2004

Some of them, and yes.

I have a mixture of graphics and fields to choose from -- basically, I
have "template" fields and graphics which have a visible of false, and
when the user clicks a button on a palette window, they get "cloned"
and made visible.

So it would appear that this is a bug then, or is there something else
that I might be doing here to prevent the objects from working?  I am
going to do an experiment by just using preOpenStack to "choose pointer
tool" on a new, clean stack with just a few rectangles premade on it --
no other scripts or anything -- and if the behavior is the same, I will
bugzilla this.  Otherwise, I will try to investigate further where this
is going wrong.

Thank you!