Flash/QuickTime interaction with Revolution

Van Esch, Stephen (Bolton) svanesch at husky.ca
Thu Sep 16 13:33:37 EDT 2004

They want this to happen. It has to integrate these elements (multilanguage,
searchable database of parts and options with output based on user search
strings, text stored as XML and displayed with styles) and it has to "pop"
(look fancy). Again, we're still exploring what is possible. Eye candy can
be jettisoned if need be. Static images as opposed to rotating/zooming ones
can be substituted if necessary.

Hence the start of this thread. It sounds like we may have to drop some of
the more ambitious graphic ideas.