Native OS Support [was Re: printRotated on Mac?]

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Sep 16 23:09:16 EDT 2004

>In my opinion, a native Transcript solution would be MUCH preferable
>to reliance on externals.

I should note that my opinion appears to be in the minority:

On March 27th I invited others who were interested to join me in a
private effort to flesh out the concept, create a basic design, and
Bugzilla a request to have it implemented.

I received no response.
--
Rob Cozens, Staff Conservator
Mendonoma Marine Life Conservancy

"It is contrary to human welfare to contribute in any way...
  to the degradation of the sea's capacity to support life."

  -- Walter Hickel, U. S. Secretary of the Interior, 1971