Flash/QuickTime interaction with Revolution

Van Esch, Stephen (Bolton) svanesch at husky.ca
Thu Sep 16 08:59:35 EDT 2004

Folks:

I'd like to embed an interactive Flash or QuickTime movie in a Rev
multimedia application. When a user clicks objects in the Flash or QuickTime
movie, I'd like the Rev app to show or hide information (and eventually do
much more).

How closely does Revolution integrate with Flash? I understand that Flash
can only be rendered using QuickTime in Rev. Is this true? If so, can Flash
Actionscript actions still pass information to Rev?

If this is not the case, can interactive QuickTime movies pass information
to the Rev application?

Any help would be great.

Steve