Rev with PostgreSQL on Linux

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Tue Sep 14 14:16:20 EDT 2004

Has anyone been able to get Rev working with PostgreSQL databases under
Linux or Solaris?

I have several stacks which work (as well as they do) under OS X and
Windows, but seemingly interpret the database library calls as handler
exits under Linux and Solaris; am I the only one experiencing this, or
is there some setup trick I am missing here?

In each case, I try to connect to a database across a network, the same
one which works fine from either Windows or OS X.

Thank you!

Signup at www.doteasy.com