Quit next action after closing stack

Mark MacKenzie m.mackenzie at sasktel.net
Sat Sep 11 17:24:36 EDT 2004

I have a stack whose destroystack is set to true.  In a handler I check
to see if we are in the development evironment or not and if it is the
development environment  it simply closes the stack.

However, in Rev. 2.5  after this stack closes the next time Rev is
interacted with say to open a stack, it quits out and has to be opened
again.

A quick check of bugzilla doesn't show a similar entry however, I may
have missed it.

Anyone had similar problems and if so how did you solve it or not?

Mark MacKenzie