Oneway resizable script windows

Mark MacKenzie m.mackenzie at sasktel.net
Sat Sep 11 09:19:40 EDT 2004

Using the new rev 2.5  when I open an object's script and first mouse
touch the script window it jumps and resizes.  If the original script
window was larger than a certain size, it resizes automatically to this
new smaller size.  I can change the width but no the max heigtht of the
script window.  It now has a maximum vertical height of perhaps 25 lines
of script.  I can resize it vertically shorter but not longer even when
the script contained is much taller and I have to use the scoll bar to
see the entire script.

I have reinstalled Rev 2.5 using the fresh download from RunRev and no
success

This a new development within the last day or so.  Rev 2.5 when first
intalled did not show these problems.
Older projects or newly created ones all show the same problem.

Is there a pref setting stored somewhere I can get at manually and make
appropriate changes, do you think?

I am really getting frustrated with this one.

Thank you
Mark MacKenzie