bug reporting and openess

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Sep 3 14:00:56 EDT 2004

Hi Andrew,

Seeing how a compamy like Microsoft doesn't support Win95 these days (at
all!), are you really surprised there are a few anomolies with RR and
Win95? How much of Win95 does .NET support? My guess is 0%.

I would imagine you are one of the very few RR customers still using
Win95. I agree, if RR advertising compatibility, then it should do it's
best to accomodate, which I think they are probably doing. But,
reworking a complete XML parser DLL may be asking too much.

If I were Revolution, I would state something along the lines:

"Note: OS's not currently supported by their manufacturer may also have
problems running certain features of Revolution"

best,

Chipp