New Dream/Rev tutorials

Robert Brenstein rjb at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Sep 2 06:38:58 EDT 2004

>Wow, take a look at the new tutorial movies and PDFs, if you have not already.
>
>And recommend them to new or prospective users as a way to see what
>Rev is, and how to use it.
>
>Amazing amount of information in them.  Distinguished sounding
>narrator too. ;^)
>
>Sandy

Is there a way to get to the Learning Center in the web browser?

I find the mention of Learning Center only in the "What's new" page
on RR's web but no link and no mention how to access it.

I personally usually first check the documentation and learning
materials for any new product I am considering to buy or use. Only
then I decide whether to bother fetching a trial version.

Robert