OSX GUI Manipulation?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Sep 2 01:52:23 EDT 2004

Correct me if I'm wrong but Apple Script has the ability to send mouse
event commands to applications that do not have scriptability. Go to
the Apple web site and look up Apple script and check it out. I believe
you can do things like send mouse event to menu 2 item 3 or something
like that. I haven't done it yet but remember reading about it.

If so then you can use Rev to store all kinds of apple scripts and send
as needed even from a floating window.

HTH

Tom