Re: Q1: background objects  Q2: if there is a

SimPLsol at aol.com SimPLsol at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 22:21:20 EDT 2004

Welcome to Revolution.
Re: Q 1
I had the same problem with card/background objects when I switched from
HyperCard.
The best solution I've found is to use Geoff Canyon's Navigator plugin. It is
in the Development menu, Plugins, revNavigator. This will let you easily move
objects to any layer (you will wish HyperCard had it!) as well as moving card
objects (located at the bottom of the list) into the background group.
Re: Q2
Sorry someone wiser in revWays will have to help with that.
Paul Looney