Q1: background objects Q2: if there is a

Ray Stace rstace at uow.edu.au
Wed Sep 1 22:01:05 EDT 2004

Anyone able to help me with:

Question the first...
I¹m converting from HyperCard and am familiar with the background versus
foreground nature of an object there, but how do I create a background
(button) in Revolution? I can only seem to create card objects.

Question the second...
Similar problem. In HyperCard simply check ³if there is a stack² & go to it.
Revolution only seem to recognise ³if there is a stack² if it is open &
visible or closed but still in memory. If a stack is closed and not in
memory, how do you check for the existence of a stack in Revolution?

Thanks in advance.
Ray