changing defaultStack

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Mon Nov 29 01:03:33 EST 2004

On Nov 29, 2004, at 12:53 AM, Paul Kocsis wrote:

> ....makes me worry about the myriads of times I use both "this stack"
> as well
> as refer to fields as "field XXXX" (with no "of stack ....") in the
> rest of
> my 1000's of lines of code in the app.....

I chased similar things around and around in some of my projects. In
the end, I decided that I would *never* trust it, and explicitly refer
to stacks, or set the defaultStack in any handler which uses it. The
safest thing to do, is at the top of any handler which uses "this", is
to first tell it EXACTLY what "this" is.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.