changing defaultStack

Paul Kocsis pkocsis at cox.net
Mon Nov 29 00:53:07 EST 2004

Thank you for your response Jacqueline.  No, I don't use a "go" anywhere in
my stack...the 2 stacks in question get "open"ed very close together...one
right after the other....stack A gets opened then opens stack B, and stack
B's openCard handler is the handler that send's a message (in 1 tick) to the
field in stack A.  It almost seems like the complete "opening" process is
not quite complete by the time the field script starts....although I thought
that openCard was the last message to be sent when a stack opens...I'm
presuming this because, although both stacks should be fully open and
displayed after each's openCard messages are handled, (and to re-iterate),
the first time thought the repeat loop in the field, "this stack" correctly
returns "stack A".....yet the 2nd time though the loop it returns "stack
B"!!?!???

...makes me worry about the myriads of times I use both "this stack" as well
as refer to fields as "field XXXX" (with no "of stack ....") in the rest of
my 1000's of lines of code in the app.....