Urgent... Windows Problem. Is it me or a virus... (rundll32)

malte.brill at t-online.de malte.brill at t-online.de
Sun Nov 28 15:27:01 EST 2004

Hi Listas,

I got a very strange Problem. The game I´ve been developing needed to be
changed for my customer. I need to give him a CD tomorrow and now am
stuck in very "unpleasent" situation. I Created the stack on a Mac and
it works perfectly there under Classic and X. I´ve copied it to a Win
box opened it and ran into enourmous performance issues. I tried to open
an older version, that I know running perfectly on win and experience
the same Problems. after hitting control+alt+del I see 17 copies of a
task called rundll32 . Very weird. Has anyone seen this before? This
task seems only to be started when I start a standalone of any of my
stacks or Rev itself. Any clue of what I can do against it? My virus
killer sais the computer is virus free (antivir personal)

Thanks,

Malte