bigger cursors

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Tue Nov 23 15:35:34 EST 2004

That would only be useful if the pointer was over a Rev window.  If
the pointer is over the desktop, or some other app's window, how do you
grab mouse movement events?

You can get the current location with the screenMouseLoc property, but
how do you know when to check it?  You could poll for it, but that
would be horrible to your system's performance!

mouseMove only reports movement when the pointer is over a Rev window,
I think.

On Nov 23, 2004, at 3:14 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

>> When dragging from one field to another I wanted to use the
>> dragEnter/dragLeave handlers to handle visual cues of fields that the
>> user could drop data on.  The problem is that you can't get a palette
>> to follow the pointer between Revolution windows this way.
>
> Are you translating the mouseloc to globalLoc? Seems like that should
> work.

$ ln -s /usr/share/kjvbible /usr/manual
everlasting life.
$