Standard images

James Spencer jspencer78 at mac.com
Sat Nov 20 13:03:37 EST 2004

On Nov 20, 2004, at 11:15 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> On 11/20/04 10:22 AM, James Spencer wrote:
>
>> I know this question has been asked but in going through the
>> archives, the only solution I've seen was very general and I didn't
>> really understand the details.  I've got an old project that I've
>> been working on short of on-and-off since Rev 2.0 or so.  I made the
>> "mistake" of using Rev's standard icons from the Image Library.  Back
>> when adding these to the stand-alone was no problem but I've just
>> realized that 2.5 doesn't provide a mechanism for automatically
>> including the standard icons.  Short of prowling through stacks with
>> low level tools (or worse IMHO considering the quick and dirty nature
>> of this application) redoing all of the images, is there a way to
>> bring the standard icons into my standalone?  I've tried adding
>> revGeneralIcons to my standalone with no effect.
>
> I think this is automatic now, and there is no longer an interface for
> it. The standalone builder will scan all your button icons and include
> those the stack is using. Is it not working that way?

Yes in fact it is working that way, thank you very much.  The problem
was that the icons are in fact not needed by the standalone file but
rather were needed by a couple of free standing stacks in separate
files (so they can be modified by the standalone) so the icons weren't
being copied.  The solution was simply to add an extra card to my
splash card stack that never get's seen but contains copies of the
buttons with their icons.  The package now works correctly.  Thanks
again.

Spence

James P. Spencer
Rochester, MN

jspencer78 at charter.net

"Badges??  We don't need no stinkin badges!"