Arrays of field controls

gwalias-rev at yahoo.com gwalias-rev at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 09:52:55 EST 2004

Dear Revolutionaries

Is there some way to refer to a group of controls as
if they were in an array. Here's what I want to do ...

I have several text fields for a user to enter
information and once they click "Accept", I want to
store them in a single array variable. I would like to
be able to just iterate over the list of text fields
and store each entry in the array, instead of having
to go throughand explicitly reference each text field.
That way, I can always add or remove fields without
breaking the logic, or use the same approach in other
parts of my program for different data.

I apologise if this is an obvious question, I am still
evaluating Revolution for the 30 days.

Best

Gordon