closeField

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Nov 17 14:36:50 EST 2004

Len-

LR> Mark,

LR> I just joined this list and don't know how to use it yet--hence this
LR> email.

LR> Putting this handler in your field might solve your problem.

LR>   on mouseDown
LR>     select empty --SHOULD FORCE REMOVAL OF FOCUS FROM A FIELD
LR>   end mouseDown

First of all, welcome to the list. Looks like you've figured it out
just fine. And thanks for the suggestion - I hadn't thought of that
one, and it's an interesting idea.

...but yesterday I fiddled with things a bit, trying out the focusIn
and focusOut handlers, then deleted them and went back to the original
code and now my closeField handler is working. Must be sunspots.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net