closeField

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue Nov 16 12:21:28 EST 2004

Hi Mark,

>I'm trying to see when a field's contents have changed by using a
>closeField handler, but the message never seems to be issued. Any idea
>why this might be?

I have no clue; but AFAIK, it works fine for me

>Alternately, is there a better way to see if a field's contents have
>changed?

on enterInField -- field has probably changed

on returnInField -- for single-line fields...probably changed

on tabKey -- if tab allowed in field pass it; otherwise field is
closed & may or may not be changed
--
Rob Cozens, Staff Conservator
Mendonoma Marine Life Conservancy

"Promoting a healthy and bountiful offshore environment."