Convolve in Externals SDK

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Thu Nov 11 18:02:45 EST 2004

Inside of the Revolution Externals SDK is an example DLL for "Convolve".  I am greatly interested in this dll, unfortunatly after spending much of yesterday and today trying to compile it unsuccessfully I've decided to contact all of you to see if anyone else has been able to successfully compile it.

If you have been able to compile it, can someone please put the external up on the internet so I can download it.  I would like to see if it has the same bug as the altConvolve2 external where it makes the resulting image Yellow.

Thanks to anyone who helps me out!

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software