GANT type chart object

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Wed Nov 10 14:47:22 EST 2004

That just blew my mind... Jim

--

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Upper Water Street, Suite 407, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Info Line: 902-823-2477, Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139