open file

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 10 14:21:35 EST 2004

Roger,

I just stumbled into the Launch command. Thanks, It seems to work. I
need to know now if it works across platforms.

With launch in Mac OSX a jpg seems to want to open OS9 Classic but the
file is set to open with "Preview" which is an OSX app. I am a little
confused about that. But when I tell Launch to open the jpg with
"applications/Preview.app" then it does open in OSX in Preview.
HHMM

Thanks again,

Tom