RevGoURL and local files...

John Patten johnpatten at mac.com
Mon Nov 8 16:13:48 EST 2004

Hi All!

I was looking over the archive for a solution to opening a local html file from with in a project. I have a project that creates a html page with images and text. I would like Rev to launch the file after it is created in a browser so that the user could print out the info if they like.

Is there a solution to opening local htm pages using the RevGoURL command. Currently, each time I attempt to open a htm page, TextEdit launches and attempts to open it up.

Thanks in advance!

John Patten