Multiple shell commands

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun Nov 7 04:21:08 EST 2004

Jacke,

For the simplicity of it all,

Use get shell(one line)

Or

Open process multilinebatch.cmd (launch is equivalent)

(there are limitations on launch for unix processes though on osx the doc
says)

To do the equivalent of open process using shell, use the following

 get shell("start batch.cmd")

Type Start /? In your shell window (Start menu->Run...->"cmd" or
"command"->OK) to see all the options like cmd window visibility (usefull
for long running scripts), separate process, etc...

Hope that helps
Xa