Wacky Submenu Problem under OS X

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Nov 4 21:35:15 EST 2004

Hi Frank,

i set up a copy of your menu but had great trouble allocating the
mnemonics. I would enter a menu item like "5162", click the mnemonic
checkbox and select "2" from the popup at which point the item would
show up as "51&62". This happened with all except the first entry in
the submenu, so when I got the same sort of result you did (although my
submenu started with 5160), I wondered was it the mnemonics that were
causing the problem. In the Message Box, I typed:
	replace "&" with "" in button "File"
and all the submenus came good - with or without the "Print Labels"
menu item.

I guess these mnemonics are a Windows feature that doesn't translate
properly to the Mac, but I reckon you should bugzilla it anyway,

Cheers,
Sarah