bug# 1619

Graham Samuel graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 4 06:21:53 EST 2004

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 14:59:49 -0500, Hershel Fisch
<hershrev at realtorsgroup.us> wrote:

>Hi all I'd like to ask every body to give there vote for bug# 1619.
>I think that it is impossible to have  any serious business application
>without being able to store print settings e.g. landMark , portrait
>,margins,quality, color etc. the user shouldn't have to intervene . I
>definitely think that it has the highest priority.

As the original poster of this bug/lack of feature, I'm glad to see someone
else who thinks that this matters. No self-respecting report generator
(hint!) nor really ANY app that does printing should have to put up with
the minimalist Rev printing interface. I've never understood why there
isn't more interest in this issue.

Graham