1 is not an integer???

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri May 28 22:43:30 EDT 2004

On 5/28/04 6:48 PM, Judy Perry wrote:

> Thanks, Brian,
>
> but it's really a plain-vanilla show or hide some field which I've checked
> does exist at with the name specified in the script.

Try triggering the error twice in a row without doing anything else in
between except dismissing the error dialog. Does the error report
change? If so, you've hit the erroneous error message bug again. The
second error message should be the right one.

This error, as I understand it, has been fixed for the next release. :)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com