1 is not an integer???

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri May 28 19:48:51 EDT 2004

Thanks, Brian,

but it's really a plain-vanilla show or hide some field which I've checked
does exist at with the name specified in the script.

I tried watching the Message Watcher for the crashing animation builder
and it looks like it  hangs about 5 seconds after launching it.  I can
launch it elsewhere in the stack but not on that card.

Is there a way to find out what animations have been created for the
stack?

TIA,

Judy