Application Icons in Mac classic

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu May 27 11:55:43 EDT 2004

On 5/27/04 10:35 AM, Mark Brownell wrote:

 > I lost my tri-corder I guess. :-) What is a SB scan? I'm using the new
 > SB in Rev 2.2 and I guess what you are saying is that you build
 > standalone apps without setup settings?

There are two radio button options on the first card of the SB, one that
says to search for inclusions, and the other that lets you select what
you want included. I always choose to select explicitly, then I unhilite
everything in the scrolling fields and uncheck all the buttons for
dialogs and cursors. Even so, it does do some scanning anyway, but at
least the tedious scan for icons, etc. doesn't happen.

I still wish there were an option to just tack on the engine really
quickly the way MC does it. Most of the time I have already included all
the resources I need in the stack and no searching is required.

I do like the way it tries to attach a plist, icon resources, file
types, etc. but so far those aren't working for me. Since most people
aren't complaining, I wonder if the problem is connected to the fact
that I don't allow the SB to do its search routine.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com