Plugins shut when suspending dev

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu May 20 20:25:20 EDT 2004

I have a selection of plugins that open when I start Rev. I have some
problems getting them to open as palettes, but that's a separate issue.
My concern today is that when I suspend the development tools, the
plugins all get closed, as do the regular palettes e.g. message box &
inspector. However when I restore the development tools, the built-in
palettes came back on, but my plugins don't. A further wrinkle is that
they don't appear in the Plugins menu, presumably because they are set
to open on startup.

So here are my questions:
1. Is this a bug that I should report or just a "feature"?
2. Does anyone have a workaround?
3. Is it just me or is the list very quiet at the moment? What are you
all up to that I don't know about :-)

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au