New pricing for Dan's Revolution book

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Mon May 17 13:34:29 EDT 2004

Hi,

Dan's excellent guide to working with Revolution, Software at the Speed of
Thought, is now available at a new reduced price.  The printed book is now
just $37, a $10 reduction.  To order, visit our online store:

http://secure.runrev.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=SST
P&Category_Code=RM&Store_Code=RROS

Also, a quick update for the community:

As part of our drive to focus clearly on our core business - of building,
maintaining and publishing the best possible Revolution product, we've
suggested to Dan, and he has agreed, that it would be best to put the
production of Dan's next books on hold while we look for a mutually
agreeable publishing company to take those forward.

The only implication that you might want to be aware of is that we will be
slowing down the publication of the new e-book chapters somewhat while this
search is going on.  We'll probably release one every month or so for the
moment.  To make up for this slow down, we'll be making the new chapters
free to members of Dan's e-community, and making the printed books free to
those members when they come out too.  If you have any comments or questions
about this, please support at runrev.com or Dan directly.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools