problem in preview mode- help!

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun May 16 00:41:23 EDT 2004

What's probably happening is that another Rev standalone is launching
instead. If the standalone that was created wasn't set to use a different
file extension (or type/creator on Mac) it will launch anytime anyone
double-clicks on a Rev stack file on disk.

Could that be the problem? If so, your workaround is to drag and drop the
.rev file on top of the Revolution application icon.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/