Delete audioClip

jcwall at jaguar1.usouthal.edu jcwall at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Sun May 9 12:16:18 EDT 2004

I have a stack which contains an audioClip that I want to delete.  I
can locate it with the application browser but I am having a
problem deleting it.  I have checked the docs, at least in what
appeared to be to me the obvious places, but still no luck.

As an aside, I discovered the need to do this when my the size of
my svelt 5 card stack increased dramatically when I added a small,
voice only .aif file.  Would this suggest that importing as a player
would be a better route to take?  Any advice would be appreciated.

TIA

Jim Wall