revLISP (actually is scheme...) Some doubts on implementation.

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Mar 26 01:46:21 EST 2004

On Thursday, March 25, 2004, at 10:32 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:

> Your old box prime is here by my side, and it's aiding me very much,
> almost all programs I make use it.

I've been wondering about looking at that again and revising it and
making it available at my web site.  If nested arrays come, it will be
less important.

> The thing I am trying to solve now is the matching parenthesis issue,
> I don't know if I try to solve it in the parser, or parse everything
> to a table and allow the evaluation function to handle everything.

No doubt there are scheme list parsers in scheme.  They might give a
clue.  Or maybe you can use them as is.

If you have a way, even awkward, to create a simple list structure, you
can create your parser in scheme and give it to your interpreter and
have it parse other lists.

Dar Scott