Upgrade version and pricing [was] Re: Fix it before

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Mon Mar 15 10:55:20 EST 2004

This thread didn't start out about the features in 2.2. It started
about the issue of bug fixes vs. new features, and only recently turned
to whether 2.2 was a valuable update. When you asked about the value of
the features in 2.2, I responded with a list.

Regarding the original thread, bugs vs. new features, my first post on
that subject was the URL to retrieve the list of bugs fixed from our
working bug database.

That seems reasonable to me.

regards,

Geoff Canyon