Upgrade version and pricing [was] Re: Fix it before

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 15 10:32:57 EST 2004

RE: "overly critical" posts:
Perhaps the reason there was so much passion in the messages posted
here is because there is that much passion for Rev.   Passionate posts
are the rule on Mac/Apple/iPod websites; ever seen passion on a Windows
website?

I do agree, however, that Kevin's post had it appeared earlier might
well have stemmed some of the vitriol.

One final observation:  it seems that every time pricing comes up on
this site, it generate an enormous amount of traffic. Maybe it's
because we're all a bunch of whiners, but I doubt it.   Might I suggest
to the RunRev folks that perhaps it is, instead,  because the pricing
structure is so convoluted (and appears to change from version to
version).  A little streamlining might go a long way.  Just a
suggestion...