Disappearing Images in Fields

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Mar 13 00:02:56 EST 2004

On 3/12/04 6:30 PM, "Chipp Walters" <chipp at chipp.com> wrote:

> It's a feature! The 'surprise-check out this image' is the latest crave
> in creating a feeling of anticipation for your users!

Funny how many surprise "features" I've come across lately...

Thanks to all for the suggestions.  Ultimately I'd prefer to keep the
content as HTMLtext since the field will display content from several pages.
Hardwiring everything will, as pointed out, be a lot of work and pretty much
defeats the purpose of HTMLtext to begin with (kind of like building Web
pages as 100% images, or separating all images of a Web page out into DHTML
layers).  Arg.

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director