Fix it before moving ahead

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Mar 12 08:11:44 EST 2004

Klaus Major wrote:

> I am patient, but no grasshopper :-)
> This is from an english/american fairy tale/poem, isn't it?

Worse: from a '70s American TV show in which a white guy played a
Chinese martial arts expert who beat up evil cowboys with uncanny grace
in slow motion, often with a woodwind instrument playing in the
background and lots of flashbacks to his early days at the Shaolin
temple during which he had a shaved head.  Ah, Americana...

>> Ivan Aufulich sends a message that good things are afoot....
>
> Good ol' Ivan?
> I thought he passed away with Grant S. in 1999?
> Looks like i was wrong...

Sadly, he did (may Grant's gentle, helpful soul rest in peace).

But from the afterlife he sees even more than he did in his days hanging
out at the steps of the Kremlin....

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation