[ANN] Don't Put Another Dime In The Jukebox

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 9 09:29:59 EST 2004

Scott,

Brought a smile to my face this morning......................

I would like the about and preferences to go away by clicking in their
windows as well as clicking the button again to make them go away.
Retro is cool..... Man.....
Xmass is also cool.

I love it.....

When I click on the emusic web link it does take me there but it pauses
the music and does not give feedback that we are paused. I clicked the
play just to see and it was. no biggy but a little user feedback goes a
long way.

again I love it....

Thanks

Tom

On Mar 9, 2004, at 3:27 AM, Scott Rossi wrote:

> go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/test/demo/jukebox.rev"

Thomas J. McGrath III
SCS
1000 Killarney Dr.