use-revolution Digest, Vol 5, Issue 123

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 6 21:48:16 EST 2004

 >>>>And there is something wrong with that?

Chill, please... I think he was just stating that he had heard there
was Mac educational software to drive the Mindstorms.  Didn't sound
like any value judgment was attached--at least not to me.

And thanks for the info about Robolab--I wasn't aware of it.  Do you
know where it is available and whether it runs in OS X?

Marian