Interesting Utility for PDF Generation

Brian Maher plsntbreez at mac.com
Sat Mar 6 06:48:50 EST 2004

Hi Chip,

Yes, it is very sparse.  He is not an HTML person so he had a friend of
his create
the site.  I think it will flesh out over time.  As far as the
licensing model, right now
it is modeled more for the enterprise market.  He is an ISV/VAR of the
company
I work for (PROGRESS) and our product is a 4GL/RDBMS that is used to
build
everything from single user apps to large multi-million dollar apps so
I believe
his licensing model corresponds to that market.  I am working with him
to try to
come up with the right model for the tool as a "generic, non-language
specific
report generation" tool.  For your needs, what kind of licensing model
/ price
point would work best?

Thanks, Brian