table fields

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Mar 4 22:23:49 EST 2004

Hi Chriss,
There isn't any built-in way to limit tables, because they are just
normal fields with some extras. What you would have to do it trap
tabKey & arrowKey messages and only pass them if appropriate. If your
table field has a horizontal scrollbar, you may need to check
scrollbardrag messages as well.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au