Update button icon

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Thu Mar 4 17:20:35 EST 2004

Tom,

Maybe I'm not understanding exactly what you're wanting to do, but can't you
just set the icon of the button using "set the icon of btn "myButton" to
1001" (inserting the correct id number, of course).  Is this not what you
want?  You can also set hilitedIcon, armedIcon, and others if needed.

Chris Sheffield
Software Development
Read Naturally